Sunday, April 22, 2012

I am Beautiful and I Can Rock The World

Posted by Joanne Olaes at 11:47 PM
To be honest, I don't know how to start this blog post I'm neither creative in terms of blogging and graphic designing. So here's an unedited picture of mine while playing Guitar Hero.


I know some of you will say, "I don't care if you play Guitar Hero!", but for the theme of rocking the world I can't think of any concept but this. My hobbies are playing Guitar Hero in Timezone in any SM Supermalls, I also applied for a Timezone Powercard so I can store my points if ever I don't want to claim it the same day.


Here's a picture of Timezone Powercard for the benefit of those people who's not yet familiar with this card. This is like an ATM card, it's reloadable so you don't need to buy tokens if ever you wanna play. Just swipe this card and you're ready to play.

I'm also addicted with Tap Tap Revenge for IPhone, sometimes I play it in public with very loud volume because in my opinion, you can feel the music within you if it's in a loud volume. I don't know if other people are getting annoyed by the noise but I don't care, I rock the world!

So why am I posting this? I know this is not the most creative blog post among the participants but at least I tried my best to share this to you guys. So if you want to join Gelleesh Contest and Giveaway feel free to visit her blog site because she's the host for this giveaway with her sponsors Dress Up Games for Teenagers and Cooking Games Online, both are online gaming site that every girls will love. Try them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life of a Newbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea