Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Firmoo Review

Posted by Joanne Olaes at 10:59 AM
Upon using Twitter and Facebook a lot, I saw this advertisement on Facebook and since I blog, I decided to give it a try.



Firmoo is an online optical store that offers shipping worldwide (free shipping on 2 pairs of glasses or more), visit also their site for an offer of free glasses to new buyers. Firmoo has a wide variety of glasses, they have men / women's glasses, rx sunglasses, reading eyeglasses and many more. The frame designs are also fashionable that you can wear it anywhere even if you'll just stroll in the park. I don't own a pair yet but decided to make a review when I saw the advertisement. So I'll just share some pictures to you which I got from their website, hope you'll like it. :)

Here are my favorite sunnies from their website:







Go to Firmoo's site for the whole collection of sunglasses and eyeglasses, hope you'll like their glasses as much as I do. I really wanna own one of their glasses if I'll given a chance. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life of a Newbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea