Sunday, May 06, 2012

Jannieology: Big Birthday Blowout

Posted by Joanne Olaes at 2:03 AM
May is the birth month of one of my favorite Filipino make-up guru, Jannieology. She's turning 21 this May 12 (why don't we greet her on her special day?), as a treat to her readers she will be having a BIG Birthday Blowout when I say big, it is literally big! There will be a total of 7 winners, first prize, second prize, third prize and 4 consolation prizes (so we have more chance of winning, yey!). I'll end my introduction here because I know everyone are excited to know the prizes at stake, who wouldn't be?

This is really a cute logo, is it? Full of pastels and balloons! I can feel the aura of birthday parties.

First Prize

Second Prize

Third Prize

Consolation A

Consolation B

Consolation C

Consolation D

I personally like the consolation B because of the color of the items (peachy pink I guess) and I got curious with the one on the tube, I really don't know what it is haha. Can someone tell me what it is? I will really appreciate your response. <3

Giveaway Details:
  • The giveaway will end 24 days from now.
  • I'm not sure if this is open for international readers because it's not included in the post.
  • Click here for more details about the giveaway. Good luck! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life of a Newbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea